Panasonic KX-MB2030 Drivers – Print documents with a more efficient Panasonic KX-MB2030. The Printer comes with a feature-rich laser monochrome technology that enhances your productivity with its ability to Scan, Copy and Fax in one device. This Printer is equipped with built-in Ethernet to make you can print with multiple devices in one network as well as the internal memory of 32 MB. With many other recent features, the Panasonic KX-MB2030 can be an option to support easier and faster printing processes.
This Printer is supported with all-in-one capability, namely scan, copy and fax. For its scan capabilities have resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi and 9600 x 9600 (interpolation). For its copy ability can copy documents with a speed of 26 CPMs for black and white documents with a resolution of 600 x 600dpi. For its fax capability, it has a speed of 33.6 Kbps Super G3. With this built-in Ethernet can also be used as a fax PC that allows you to fax documents directly from a PC without having to print them first. There can also utilize the Fax Preview function which stores the incoming fax documents on the internal memory and can be viewed in the Internet browser. Fax Preview also allows you to save, delete and print the received documents, using the Internet browser.
Panasonic KX-MB2030 is supported with Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite software consisting of Panasonic Multi-function Viewer software that allows you to view scanned documents, adjust device configurations by Remote Control Utility and Device Manager Application that give the device a real-time look.
Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic KX MB2000, KX MB2025, KX MB2010 & 2030 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.