Panasonic FZ-Q2 Drivers – Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q2 is a 2-in-1 Windows-based tablet that stands out with the addition of a removable keyboard and an enterprise-class protection feature of varying risks during outdoor use. Tablets are designed to provide convenience for users who are struggling in a hard and moving environment.
At the forefront, there is a 12.5-inch display with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution that supports multi-touch and anti-reflective AR. And to offset the needs of its users ‘ work, Panasonic immerses the paired Intel Core M5-6Y57 processor With 8GB of RAM and a choice of 128GB and 256GB SSD-based memory. To ensure the 4G LTE Network works all the time optimally, the manufacturer also provides a claimed tablet that lasts for 9 hours when it’s used without stopping.
Running the Windows 10 Pro operating system, the tablet comes with Contactless Smart Card Readers, which guarantees the security of the device. The Tablet Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q2 was released on January 12, 2017 with a official starting from $2.299.
Panasonic FZ-Q2 Drivers
[tabby title=”Driver Bundles”]
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic FZ Q2 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
[tabby title=”Download Manager”]
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.