Panasonic has announced its latest product is the Panasonic ToughBook FZ-55, this new durable laptop delivers modular comfort and the ability to enhance the work of your machine, for the first time. It is that the ToughBook FZ-55 has an additional port that can be used to add a second rechargeable battery pack to extend laptop uptime by up to 40 hours.
The battery is one bit that already gets the level. Panasonic told the buyer that it could add a graphics card, and could add storage size, can also be an RFID or biometric scanner. Optional ports here include a USB 2.0 port and an additional Gigabit LAN connector. Also, as you need to remember, this laptop comes with amplified speakers and four microphones that feature sound identifiers. Optional ADD-ons include an upgradeable view with 10-finger input options as well as a scabbard input and screen brightness of 1000 nit, along with a backlit keyboard with configurable backlight color.
In terms of performance, the ToughBok FZ-55 configuration includes the 8th generation Intel Core i5 vPro processor, 64GB RAM, and 2TB of storage. While this is not the most recent list of equipment because it uses older generation processors, the 8th generation Intel chips can still handle pretty heavy tasks with relative ease. As a result, ToughBook 55 gave the industry user the option to bring the laptop to perform quite well even while on the pitch, and his body weight that was only 2, 03kg was beneficial.
[tabby title=”Driver Bundles”]
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from ToughBook FZ 55 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
[tabby title=”Download Manager”]
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.