Panasonic has announced a new ready-field addition to its Toughbook range, a Toughbook H1 Field tablet computer. Built with highly mobile professionals in mind, the weather models and new shocks benefit from a dual battery setup that will help ensure power is always available, a visible sunlight touch screen interface, powerful solid-state storage and handrails formed for extra comfort.
As with any other model in the Panasonic Toughbook family, the H1 Field is not weatherproof (IP65 standard) and is built for survival that falls from a six-foot height to a MIL-STD-810G standard. Claimed as the “world’s roughest handheld tablet computer”, a magnesium alloy chassis has a bright pixel screen (500 nits or candela per square meter) 10.4 inches XGA which “includes a circular polarizer, ” plus anti-glare screen treatment and anti-reflective, making it easy to see in direct sunlight. “Working in extreme temperatures should not prove to be problematic either thanks to the wide operating temperature range of the H1 Field-20C-60C (-4F-140F).
Running on Windows 7 (XP is available on request) and powered by an Intel 1, 86GHz Z540 processor, the Field H1 also benefits from potentially lasting power thanks to twin HotSwap battery setup. When the battery in the left compartment is removed to fill after giving the claimed six-hour use, the second in the right compartment provides unit strength. When it is ready for charging, popping the battery back on the left side should provide a field sales operation, supervisor, inspector, maintenance worker or first responders where this unit aims with an unbroken power supply.
Panasonic CF-H1 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF H1 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.