Panasonic CF-F9 Drivers – Panasonic has been identified with the manufacturer of electronic equipment such as television or Audio-Video, now began to expand into Mobile Computer with its flagship product Toughbook. They come relying on Toughbook F9 Processor-based Intel® Core™ i5-520M vPro™ with a frequency of 2.40 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 2.93 GHz) Chace 3 MB, supported 2 GB of DDR3 1066 MHz memory and on display using LCD 14.1 “Widescreen 1440×900 WXGA Controlled by the Intel® QM57 video controller.
In sales, Toughbook F9 bundled with the operating system (OS) Windows 7 Professional installed on a Harddisk 320 GB. This Laptop design is unique by placing a DVD Super Multi Drive Dual Layer on the right side of the TouchPad. For sound like most products, by installing stereo speakers powered by Intel® High Definition Audio compliant.
The security system also pinned on Toughbook F9 by including Cable Lock, password, and anti-theft protection in BIOS. Panasonic includes the claimed Lithium-Ion battery capable of lasting up to 7 hours.
Panasonic CF-F9 Drivers
[tabby title=”Driver Bundles”]
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF F9 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
[tabby title=”Download Manager”]
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.