Panasonic CF-30 Drivers – Toughbook CF-30 is known to be stable despite being dropped from a height of six feet, blown or immersed into the water. Therefore it is suitable for jobs in the field or mobile workers. The Toughbook CF-30 screen is 13.3 inches of touchscreen technology. The series also has an impressive battery capability of up to 8 hours. This Toughbook operating system is pinned by Windows Vista. Although it is also provided downgrade access to Windows XP or Windows7 professional.
Toughbook CF-30 uses a 160 Gb HDD and a dedicated ATI Radeon HD5650 graphics card and comes with a display brightness feature that can be adapted to environmental conditions, ranging from dark spots (2 nits) to under blazing direct sunlight (up to 1000 NITs). For connectivity, this notebook is immersed in the Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processors (up to the i5-540M 2.53 GHz) and 2Gb RAM memory (up to 8Gb), 2 USB ports, Wi-Fi b/g/n, and Bluetooth.
For strong and reliable performance, this notebook has a front, rear, and side casing made of a strong and lightweight full magnesium alloy material.
Panasonic CF-30 Drivers
[tabby title=”Driver Bundles”]
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF-30 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
[tabby title=”Download Manager”]
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.