Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 Drivers – For those of u who need a laptop for outdoor use, then the latest laptop from Panasonic is worth your consideration. A Laptop or Notebook named after the Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 comes with the latest Intel Ivy Bridge processor with a casing of lightweight and durable magnesium material.
This Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 has been compliant with MIL-STD 810G for Test falls. And meets IP65, MIL-STD 810G for protection against water, dust, vibration, and extreme temperature changes.
This Laptop size is quite thick and large so that it presents a sturdy and robust impression. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 is equipped with a 10.1-inch rotatable, rotated screen that has a 600-nit brightness. It uses a 3, 3GHz Core i5 processor, Intel HD 4000, 500GB hard drive, USB 3.0 and 2.0. This Notebook can be connected with a serial port or a PC Card slot as well as a supported HSPA + connection.
This Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 also features Concealed mode or a hidden mode for environmental security, disabling backlight, LED status, speakers, 3G, WiFi, and Bluetooth. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 is sold at a price from $3.727.
Panasonic CF-19 Driver
[tabby title=”Driver Bundles”]
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF-19 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
[tabby title=”Download Manager”]
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.