Panasonic FZ-Q1 Drivers – Panasonic officially introduces its newest semi-rugged 12-inch tough tablet. Named Toughpad FZ-Q1, the tablet extends Panasonic’s robust tablet product line that had previously tracked the market. In this variant Panasonic entrusts Windows 8.1 as the operating system of choice alongside a number of typical features of tough tablets.
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 Tablet is designed with an all-over body dimension, it is thinner and lighter than a number of similar tablets. The thickness is at 0.8 inches or 2.03 cm which gives an advantage to the circumcised weight to only 1.04 kg. This advantage has certainly supported the mobility of users. As such, tablets still prioritize security, usability and also reality for users in various circles, including the corporate though. In order to support these functionalities, Panasonic dropped the choice of innards on the Intel i5-4302Y vPro processor and Intel Celeron N2807 processor that can be selected to taste. There is a choice of 8GB RAM and a shelf space of up to 128GB.
Tablet durability comes from magnesium alloy chassis material as well as a component design that has the ability to absorb shocks. The fanless organ that helps the device to stay clean, this component is often a way to get into dust and dirt.
In part of the most used component, i.e. the display, the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 promises comfortable brightness in the eye thanks to its 12.5-inch HD display with brightness levels at 350-nit. This screen also comes with an anti-reflective coating to reduce the glare effect.
Other, Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 was armed with additional features such as 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, USB 3.0, microSDXC, 4G LTE Modem, GPS and also fast battery charging feature.
Panasonic FZ-Q1 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic FZ Q1 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
|Help File||1. 5 MB||Panasonic|
|Windows 5x 32 bit PE Driver Pack||24 MB||Panasonic|
|Windows 5x 64 bit PE Driver Pack||35 MB||Panasonic|
|FZ-Q1 [C] (mk1), Windows 7||637 MB||Panasonic|
|FZ-Q1 [C] (mk1), Windows 7 64 bit||744 MB||Panasonic|
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Windows 8.1 64bit
Toughbook FZ-Q1 Driver Download Windows 8.1 64bit
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.