Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 Drivers – Panasonic re-added its mobile device lineup by introducing a powerful tablet called Toughpad FZ-M1. In view, when you compare with other tablets circulating on the market, the Toughpad FZ-M1 is designed quite differently by Panasonic. With some toughness that is owned to support its users who have work activities often outside the office.
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 is one of the most sleek and lightweight fully-rugget tablets equipped with a Windows 8 operating system. The use of fully-rugget makes this tablet feel very solid and sturdy and resistant to collisions from any side. The mobile device also has a MIL-STD 810G certification and IP65 standard for resistance to rainwater and dust.
Toughpad FZ-M1, armed with an Intel Core i5 vPro processor that has a high level of security compared to non vPro series. In addition, Panasonic also offers this tablet in other versions, with the use of an Intel Celeron processor, designed for users who do not need high data security, as well as more affordable prices.
To support processor performance, Panasonic completes the tablet with a 4GB memory that you can upgrade to 8GB as well as a 128GB or 256GB storage Flash memory drive. The pretty interesting thing about this mobile device is that you can choose from a variety of modules to pair to match the needs of its users, such as: NFC, SmartCard Reader, barcode reader, RFID, magnetic strie reader and so on.
This Tablet is convenient for handheld because it only uses a 7 “display with 10 touch screen points on its screen that has resistance to impact as well. To simplify operation, the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 tablet uses the Windows 8.1 Pro operating system, so the various applications you can use can run well on these tablets.
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic FZ M1 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.