Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 Drivers – Instead of fighting in a relatively more massive segment of personal consumers, Panasonic has chosen to overtake the corporate market by actively releasing robust Windows 10 devices across different terrains. In 2018, the Japanese multinational company was ready to take it to a higher level.
Reported by MSPowerUser, the latest Windows 10 Toughpad FZ-G1 ATEX from Panasonic is designed for use in explosive industries. Clad in a simple design with robust devices, the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 ATEX offers a 10.1-inch cross-section of 14-hour battery life in a single refill.
The Tablet with the Windows 10 Pro operating system and GPS support is powered by a sixth-generation Intel Core I5-6300u vPro processor that supports flexible connectivity and compatibility. Also equipped with a two-dimensional barcode line reader, micro-USB, and USB 2.0, the tablet is more natural to operate with additional smart card reader for data transfer needs between memory.
Like most of Panasonic’s robust tablets, the Toughpad FZ-G1 ATEX is also processed with a super strict procedure. The material itself meets MIL-STD 810G military standard, and it has an IP65 certificate that can operate in the water. This design allows the device to keep working optimally in extreme terrain and even able to dampen the risk of explosions, such as chemical processing, oil, and gas refinery.
Panasonic FZ-G1 Driver
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic FZ-G1 drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.