Panasonic CF U1 Driver – Laptops are many, but that is resilient, as this one may be rare. Anand Chandrasekher, from the Intel Division ultra-mobility group, even had a chance to deliberately dropped this product while in Shanghai to prove that this laptop is indeed resilient.
The Toughbook CF-U1 uses an Intel Atom Z520 1.33 GHz processor and 16GB Solid State Drive. To further boost the capability, Panasonic planted 1GB of memory in a small laptop whose design is a little strange.
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-U1 keyboard design is a little unique. A row of QWERTY buttons lining the 5.6-inch wide touch screen is divided into two by a row of numeral pad keys. The reason is probably because of the narrow space then the QWERTY button is divided into two so that the movement room both hands more freely.
This Laptop is also equipped with Intel Wireless Wi-Fi Link 5100 series, Bluetooth v 2.0 + EDR, 3G mobile Broadband, webcam, fingerprint scanner, GPS, barcode reader, an RFID reader. The battery lasts up to 9 hours of operation in just one charge.
Panasonic CF U1 Driver
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF U1 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.