Panasonic CF-C2 Drivers – Panasonic announced it has updated one of their convertible notebook computers, namely the tablet PC convertible Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2. The device has a removable keyboard and a swivel screen to be used as a tablet.
Panasonic did an update on the battery that will give about 14 hours of usage time for a single charging, three hours longer than the original version of CF-C2 which was launched last year. This Notebook will also be updated with the latest Windows OS version of Windows 8.1.
The device can also be downgraded with Windows 7 Pro OS; notebooks have the new Intel Core i5-4300U vPro processor with speeds of up to 2.9 GHz with Turbo Boost technology, Intel HD 4400 Graphics (GPU). Download full specs at ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/toughbook/specsheets/Toughbook_C2_Spec_Sheet_11_12.pdf
One of the most relevant updates is on a multi-carrier LTE modem that allows accessing wireless broadband on the go. The convertible Tablet also has a 1.2 MP webcam with an integrated microphone as well as a rear camera with a 5MP option. Storage options are 128GB and 256GB, including SSDS. This upgraded Notebook is available starting now at a price starting from ($1999).
Panasonic CF-C2 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF C2 Drivers.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.