Panasonic CF-C1 Driver – The Panasonic Toughbook CF-C1 was the first tablet released in the initial quarter of 2011 last year. The device does have some dubious touchscreen technology and can only be enjoyed by business users, with a traditional laptop-like shape with a swivel touch screen. However, the tablet has been supplied with the Sandy Bridge processor, which keeps it nimble.
This device is more suitable for business purposes than playing games. The Intel Core i5-2520M processor with a clock speed of 2.5 GHz handles processing tasks together with Intel HD Graphics solutions, 320 GB of storage space, and 2 GB of memory.
The Core i5 processor in Toughbook CF-C1 is not the very top, but it is also not bent, with the benchmark value reflecting the score 5421 in PCMark05 and 1365, which is a little less impressive in 3DMark06. The screen display is a bit gloomy in ordinary light, but this gives the characteristics of an excellent look in the bright sunlight. If your work environment is largely out of the way, Toughbook CF-C1 becomes a very sensible choice, even with the default battery you may not want to spend too much time out there.
Panasonic CF-C1 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF C1 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.