Panasonic Toughbook CF-74 powerful Notebook PC is planned for multiple travel time professionals, offering optional integrated mobile broadband as well as the industry’s most ahead of durability.
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-74 Notebook PC is equipped with a 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Dual processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Multidrive Combo, and 13.3 “LCD that can be read during the day. Powerful features, such as a surprise-mounted flex-connect hard drive with fast launching, the spill-resistant keyboard, and touchpad make this semi-rugged laptop worth a few mobile professionals right now.
Panasonic CF-74 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF 74 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
|Windows 5x 32 bit PE Driver Pack||24 MB||Panasonic|
|Windows 5x 64 bit PE Driver Pack||35 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook 74 mk2, Windows 7||96 MB||Panasonic|
|Toughbook 74 mk2, Windows 7 64 bit||65 MB||Panasonic|
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.