Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Drivers – Panasonic is a tough computer industry leader, officially introducing two Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 laptops. CF-54 belongs to semi-tough laptops. This one product is thin and light (thickness 29, 8mm and Weight 2.1 kg). It is aimed at field workers who specialize in indoor repair and maintenance and automotive diagnostic workers.
Toughness CF-54 is evidenced by MIL-STD 810G certification, spill-resistant keyboard, and touchpad area, as well as “honeycomb” design for increased durability.
The CF-54 comes with a 14 “HD 1366 × 768 Active Matrix (TFT) LCD display, Intel Core i5-5300 U vPro processor, 4GB RAM, and 500GB hard drive. There is a touch screen option visible under sun exposure and a touch screen that can still be used despite gloves (up to 1,000 CDs/m²). Panasonic Toughbook CF-SX4 and Toughbook CF-54 are available in grey color.
Panasonic CF-54 Driver
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF 54 Drivers.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Complete Download window appears, click Close. File has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. Also, the pause and resume feature give you more excellent control over the download process.
To get started, download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.