Panasonic CF-53 Drivers – The Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 is a notebook product that is designed for durability though it doesn’t mean you can slam this notebook at your own pace. But if just dropping from the table or accidentally getting a spill of water, this tough notebook will obviously still be able to operate.
Besides being a “semi” hard laptop, it is equipped with a grip on the front, forcing you to do such a briefcase, and call it a “package”.
As usual with these things we have to take the word Panasonic because of its hard ability, using a common laptop makes it very impossible for us to drop this from a height of 76cm that the company considers it can handle. It also claims it can withstand 177 milliliters of fluid spills, and 100 – kilogram-force vibration is pressurized, partly thanks to its magnesium alloy chassis.
All ports are partially enclosed by hard plastic coupled with rubber reducer against water, dust, keeping the condition safe and it seems you like a laptop a CIA agent is working outside.
While the standard models are without webcams, you can add them, as well as other options including backlit keyboards, fingerprints and SmartCard readers, FireWire, and a second Ethernet port.
Panasonic CF-53 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF 53 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.