Panasonic CF-52 Drivers – The Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 is a notebook product that is designed for durability though it doesn’t mean you can slam this notebook at your own pace. But if just dropping from the table or accidentally getting a spill of water, this tough notebook will obviously still be able to operate.
Obviously, this notebook can be durable; the casing is made from magnesium alloy, which is strong enough to protect the organ of this Panasonic production notebook. Good, although it looks quite big, the Toughbook CF-52 is not too heavy. The total weight is only about 3, 3kg only while the handle mounted on the top instead makes this notebook so much easier to carry.
Another tough feature that is also installed on this notebook is its anti-spill keyboard. This means that if you often work with coffee, you no longer have to worry if your coffee is spilling over the keyboard. At the bottom of this keyboard, there are canals that will drain water that spilled onto the side of this laptop, so it doesn’t get into the body of Toughbook CF-52.
Panasonic installed the P8400 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor combined with 1GB of RAM and a 160GB hard drive. This does not sound quite ‘ tough,’ but when considering that this notebook is produced for ‘ work ‘ consumption, this specification is more than enough to handle daily work.
So if you are an office worker who often should be outside service and carry around notebooks, it could be Toughbook CF-52 worth considering.
Panasonic CF-52 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic CF 52 Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.