Panasonic’s robust notebooks are durable and withstand a wide range of weather situations Toughbook CF-31 can be said today’s toughest notebook. The Panasonic CF-31 has gained specialized certifications in the endurance of MIL-STD-810G and IP65 and becomes the ideal notebook for mobile professionals facing extreme environments, such as journalists, military personnel or field industry workers such as oil, mines, etc.
The Toughbook CF-31 was amplified by an Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processor (until the i5-540M 2.53 GHz) and 2GB RAM (up to 8GB). For capacity has a hard drive 160GB/250GB and a dedicated graphics card ATI Radeon HD5650. The Screen is a 13. Inch XGA LCD with Panasonic CircuLumin technology, which allows the display to remain transparent in sunlight and darkness.
Not to be missed too, Bluetooth, Wifi, Wimax and Gobi options, ExpressCard slots, PC cards, SD/SDHC, and VGA/HDMI outputs. You can also add webcams, GPS, SmartCard Reader, fingerprint reader, and backlit keyboard.
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 has a full Magnesium alloy casing, hybrid cooling system, shock-mounted flex-connect HDD that can be easily removable and spill-resistant. This Notebook also has a durable battery that is 11 JA, This Notebook has begun to be marketed 12 May 2010 than with a price starting from $3799.
You can bring this notebook like carrying a suitcase because it is a special function as a notebook lasting various conditions and weather.
Panasonic CF-31 Drivers
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic cf 31 Drivers.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.