If you need a tablet to support your multimedia entertainment, Toughpad 4K from Panasonic this time can be a great choice. Unlike regular tablets equipped with 7 or 8-inch screens, Panasonic offers products with a 20-inch display. What benefits can I get from using the screen? Of course, mobility is not a significant aspect of Panasonic’s products this time. You cannot carry this tablet easily, like any other tablet. However, the use of these screens makes it easy for users to get a more quality look, especially for videos and movies. With a 20-inch screen, of course, you can get new experiences that differ from other tablet features. However, this new Panasonic tablet still has another advantage to offer.
With a screen size of 20 inches, Panasonic Toughpad 4K deserves the predicate as a tablet with the broadest screen for now. In addition to providing a more full screen for the size of a tablet, Panasonic offers a much larger resolution, which is 3840 x 2560. Surely the resulting image quality is much better. Pixel density reaches 230 PPI. Also, you can use the Anoto Live Pen feature to draw on this tablet. The multi-touch feature is given by Panasonic this time certainly offers its ease in the operation of tablets. The use of such screens does have its advantages and advantages. With a wider screen, you can enjoy multimedia entertainment more freely. However, the use of such screens does not align with the tablet concept as a portable electronic device. The majority of consumers choose tablets because of the aspect of mobility they have.
Panasonic Toughpad 4K can not only be enabled as a tablet. With this product’s unique design concept, you can turn it into a PC All in One. All in One PC product is known as a device that provides reliable performance for its users and Toughpad 4K this time can provide such performance. With the desktop Cradle feature on this tablet, you can connect your tablet with your mouse and keyboard at once so you use it like a PC All in One PC.
Panasonic FZ-4K Driver
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Panasonic 4K Drivers Printer.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
Download Manager :
Choose one of the options below to access Toughbook and Toughpad drivers.
To validate your corporate images against our factory images, please download and run the
Image Validation Tool.
The Download Manager lets you preselect multiple Toughbook drivers for one or more products and download them with one click. In addition, the pause and resume feature gives you finer control over the download process.
To get started, simply download the install package (500k) and run the software.
Note: This software requires Windows .Net Framework 4, which you can find on the Microsoft website.